This is the fourth part of a six-part diet series. Each day this week, we’ll feature a different weight loss program or plan to help you achieve your New Year’s weight loss resolution.
You might think that diet plans are mostly tailored toward women, but that’s not true. Since losing weight and starting a healthier lifestyle are universal desires, diet plans for men do indeed exist. It’s only a matter of doing your research and deciding which one works best for your life.
If you need a little help deciding, check out the following plans below:
Medifast 5 & 1 Plan for Men
Most diet plans don’t leave you feeling very satisfied after meals. Medifast’s 70+ meals for men are designed to curb your appetite with foods higher on the Fullness Index. And unlike a lot of diets, Medifast actually encourages regular eating with five full meals a day of healthy, nutrient-rich food. Intrigued? These are your options:
- 2-Week Package - Delicious meals & snacks for a 2-week period, including shakes, bars, oatmeal & soups.
- 4-Week Package - Contains the exact number of meals you need for a 28-day period & 3 bonus meals as well.
- Enhanced 4-Week Package - Super Omega 3-enriched foods including scrambled eggs & heart-healthy vitamin supplements.
If the 5 & 1 Plan for Men strikes your fancy, join with our free Medifast coupon and get $25 off orders of $150 or more.
Nutrisystem – Men’s 28-Day Plan
The men’s plan for Nutrisystem doesn’t even seem like dieting at all. It simply teaches you portion control, how to set frequent eating times and good carbs vs. bad carbs. Don’t worry, you’ll still be getting your fill of hearty “man foods,” they’ll just be heart-healthy and make you feel full longer. Here are the plans:
- Basic - 28-day meal plan full of protein, good carbs & absolutely no calorie counting.
- Silver - Designed for older men. Consists of low-sodium, protein rich foods to reduce cholesterol.
- Vegetarian - Easy-to-follow hearty vegetarian meal plan that includes over 90 delicious options.
Every plan includes free shipping as an added incentive. Plus, you get 3 full weeks of food when you sign up with our free Nutrisystem coupon.
Have you had any experience with either Medifast or Nutrisystem? What did you think?
Category: wellness shopping tips