So I can’t believe that this week just flew by. You blink…then all of a sudden, it is all over. This week I was pulled in a million directions: meetings and more meetings, trying to make everything happen for everyone.
Kind of a bittersweet week for me – it was like a rollercoaster ride, full of ups, downs and even some crazy turns.
- I was saddened by the sudden death of one of
- ‘s near and dear friends.
- ‘s car got hit by a drunk driver, which was so tragic.
- It made me sad hearing about
- ‘s pets being sick and
- having a bad week. :(
Just seemed like a lot of sadness this week. Then it snowed out of the blue, which really just made everything worse.
But then there was lots of good, too.
- We met a lot of new tweeps, who helped us out lots. Our followers are so #fabulous, and every time I see a RT, it makes me smile.
- received his iPad2, the luckiest person I know… He only tweeted once!
- We figured out how to make everyone love our
- . I made my first rookie mistake, listened, learned and fixed it…I am proud of that. Look at some of these pics. I love this! This is what it is all about.
Although this week I wasn’t around as much as I wanted to be, I learned some very valuable lessons…and that is #fabulous!
Remember: it is not me, but all of you who put the “fab” in FabulousSavings.com.
Today is Friday, and I have 982,216 tweets to go.
BTW, do you really want us to give away another iPad2? Tell me why.